Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I found out yesterday that I have been awarded one of these by Rebecca Stark of Rebecca Writes. It would be rude of me not to say thank you. Rebecca's blog is not well known to me but it must be good since she is in Tim Challies' top ten blogs list. And I suspect that Rebecca lives in a part of the world that is much colder than North Wales.

I set myself certain aims and limits when I started this blog. The subjects that I deal with don't vary all that much. That was intentional. And the blog is not about me and what I am doing. I am very, very privileged to be the minister of Christ Church Deeside (North East Wales). My blog is not an aspect of that work but a collection of items (notes, reflections, quotes and articles) on an area of theology that got me hooked because I had lots of questions but couldn't find much in print that helped me to get answers. As a family we love the international aspect of blogging. The Lord has been very kind in this and I am grateful for the contact that I have had with ministers, and even a seminary professor, in North America.

No comments: