The chapter titles are:
Part 1Iain Murray was Dr. Lloyd-Jones' assistant at Westminster Chapel and has written a brilliant two volume biography of "the Doctor." They are a must read if you wish to understand evangelicalism in the 20th century.
1. The Lloyd-Jones legacies
2. Preaching and the Holy Spirit
3. The Evangelistic use of the Old Testament
4. Skeletons in the cupboard
5. Raising the Standard of Preaching:
Notes of a Memorable Address
6. Lloyd-Jones and Spurgeon Compared
7. A Controversial Book:
Joy Unspeakable: The Baptism With The Holy Spirit
8. 'The Lost Leader' or 'A Prophetic Voice'?
9. The End of the Puritan Conference:
Lloyd-Jones to Packer
10. Some Convictions of Lloyd-Jones in Miniature
11. Inventory of the Lloyd-Jones Sermons
12. An Analysis of the Sermons on Ephesians
13. Is the Reformation Over? A Review
Al Mohler considers these two volumes to be among the ten most important Christian biographies from recent decades. Sean Lucas lists them as No. 4 in his list of most influential biographies and Michael Haykin also includes them in his list of nine biographies that have had a profound influence on his life.
They are available from the Banner of Truth. Volume one is out of stock but will be shipped when available and can ordered here, and volume two is available here . If you live in the US or Canada vol. 2 is available here.