Saturday, March 31, 2007

Global Heresy

This month has seen visits to this blog from 29 countries.

So what are the major heresies and false teachings troubling the church where you live?

I'll leave it to you to choose errors that are a clear and present danger arising from within, and those entering from without, the church (Acts 20:29-30):

I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them.

If the comments are slow moving I'll quickly move on to some quotes from David Wells and Al Mohler...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm about ten minutes from Doug Pagett's church, thirty minutes from Greg Boyd and another twenty from Mac Hammond. So... Emergent, Open Theism and Word Faith.

Martin Downes said...

Drew,

That's incredible!

Anonymous said...

Martin,

My wife and I attend Bethlehem Baptist (John Piper) so there is incredible diversity in the cold cold, north of Minnesota.

Apparently I can't even type my screen name.

Martin Downes said...

I'll never again complain about the cold in North Wales.